Posted by - nynj-flooring
Customers of NYNJ Flooring who want to have a hardwood floor installed in a home or a condominium have a chance to enjoy the opportunity of making several different choices. Each such opportunity has been provided to them by NY NJ Flooring, due to that Company’s policy of providing customers with four options. Yet, no customer gets overwhelmed by the need to make separate decisions. The options are introduced one-at-a-time, during the course of the installation process.
The first option concerns selection of the type of wood that will be used. NYNJ Flooring provides its customers with the chance of choosing between birch, walnut, oak, maple, pine and fir. Various factors can persuade a customer to favor one particular wood over the other. Sometimes, the price can be a determining factor. The costs involved in finishing some woods are greater than those that are expected to arise when the same procedure has been performed on a different type of wood.
Ultimately, staining will determine the color of the finished floor. Still, a stain cannot cause a light wooden plank to take-on a hue that matches that of dark lumber from a different tree. Consequently, color preferences can influence a decision made by a customer of NY NJ Flooring, even before the time for staining has arrived.
Now, a hardwood floor can be integrated into the elements of just about any room, regardless of the color or colors found in each such element. That fact has been emphasized in the posted material on the website of . Still, there a customer may have other reasons for preferring a lighter or a darker wood.
One option that we ensure no one overlooks is the choice to use your existing hardwood flooring that may be hidden under your carpet flooring. In many cases, these hardwood floors just need a little refinishing and they can look incredible. We don’t always suggest installing new flooring when what you have is your best choice. You can trust NYNJ Flooring to inform you of all your options so you can make the right choice for your hardwood flooring project.
Posted by - nynj-flooring
Lots of the residents of New Jersey love spending time along the state’s coastline. Still, those who live near the beach are aware of the damage that can be inflicted on the floors in their home. That awareness has helped to make NYNJ Flooring New Jersey’s most respected and loved hardwood floor refinishing service.
That company has become a leading force within its industry. It has set itself apart from other companies that offer a similar service. It has done so by providing customers with a combination of great service and by using high-quality products. In addition, it has managed to keep its prices at a level that the typical family can afford.
Not every job requested by a customer requires the same set of skills. Here at NYNJ Flooring, the members of our service team have been trained to tackle all manner of challenging tasks. They do not consider any job as one that is too large or too small. We respect the wishes and desires of our customers. At the same time, we help them to satisfy their need for a comfortable and attractive surface within a given room.
If you live in New Jersey and you have a room with a hardwood surface, do not hesitate to give us a call. We can make a damaged floor appear refreshed and like-new. We invite you to take advantage of the expertise possessed by the professionals on our staff. We stand ready to help, regardless of whether you hope to match the color of your exiting floor or to transform a room with a whole new look.
Here are the reasons that you should contact NYNJ Flooring, if you intend to invest in a refinishing project:
Our team of experts will not do a hasty and sloppy job. Neither will it delay needlessly the completion of its assigned task. You will benefit greatly from that team’s extensive experience in the area of refinishing hardwood floors. That team does not overlook critical aspects of its job, such as preparation and cleanup.
We use a combination of both professional and hand tools, while tackling the sanding process. That approach is intended to aid creation of a smooth and attractive finish. When necessary, our team does not shrink from making multiple passes with its equipment. In addition, it will do its best to create a satisfactory ventilation plan, in order to eliminate as much dust as possible.
The methods our team utilizes during the buffering step stand as the key part of our dustless guarantee. Our detailed buffering process aids removal of the dust and debris that have appeared during the sanding procedure.
The average customer becomes most enthused, when provided with a chance to offer input into the staining procedure. Each such customer gets a chance to pick the stain that seems to match best with the customer’s idea of what how the finished product ought to look. Some customers want a stain that will match their cabinets; others hope to match the existing floors. There are others that seek to create a room with a whole new look.
Here at NYNJ Flooring, we take great pride in our dust free guarantee. We do not think that the dust created during the refinishing procedure ought to be the customer’s problem. We strive to leave a room as clean and spotless as it was when we entered the scene.
The above facts highlight the reason that www.nynjflooring.com is viewed by residents of New York, New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania as being the most respected and loved hardwood Floor Company. The offices of that company can be reached by calling (732) 768-0741 or (908) 433-6370. Those who make such a call can schedule an appointment and arrange to get a free estimate. Those callers will have taken the first step towards enhancement of the wooden flooring in their residence or workplace.
Posted by - nynj-flooring
The minute that a hardwood floor has been installed in a room, that same area seems to feel a bit warmer. At the same time, the room’s total look has been improved; it appears more attractive and more elegant. Fortunately, it is possible to ensure the durability of that lovely and beautiful surface.
1. Limit the amount of humidity in any room with a hardwood floor. Excess humidity will cause the wood to swell. Still, do not let allow the humidity level to get too low; that can cause the wood to weaken and even spit. The ideal level falls between 35% and 45%.
2. Rugs should be placed in well-chosen spots. The best locations are those that get lots of traffic, such as the typical entryway. Rugs manage to limit the amount of wear in those areas that are subjected to lots of foot traffic. In addition, a rug’s presence can encourage a visitor to wipe-off the dirt that has accumulated on the bottom of that same visitor’s shoes. Moreover, a rug can help to prevent scratching or scuffing.
3. Sweep a hardwood floor at least once a week. Be sure to sweep before mopping. That keeps dirt from becoming embedded in the floor. Thus, it acts as means for ensuring maintenance of the floor’s beautiful shine.
4. Do not be shy about adopting a No Shoe Rule. Centuries ago Persians learned to preserve their beautiful carpets by having visitors and residents alike leave their shoes at the door. When such a policy has been adopted and followed, those who adhere to it have less reason to worry about scratches and scuff marks. In addition, there is less water and dirt that can damage the wooden surface.
5. Take steps to limit the damaging effects of the sun’s UV rays. Such rays can rob of floor of its beautiful color. It is possible to shift furniture around, in an effort to keep the sunlight from being directed at the same spot, day after day. Drapes and UV film offer an alternative solution.
A homeowner’s willingness to follow those steps aids maintenance of a hardwood floor. Still, the time may come when drops of water soak into the flooring, instead of beading-up on that same surface. That serves as an indication that the hardwood floor needs to be refinished.
Here at NYNJ Flooring we are experts on the refinishing process. We can have someone examine your floor and provide you with a free estimate. If you take the time to click onto www.nynjflooring.com and to contact our customer service team, we can arrange for you to have a refinished and restored floor, one that does not cost a great deal of money.
Posted by - nynj-flooring
Providing the ideal combination of great customer service, top quality products, and remarkably affordable pricing is how the team here at NYNJ Flooring sets itself apart from New Jersey’s other hardwood flooring companies. We know that every job is important no matter what the size or type, and we work hard to understand our customers, their wishes and needs, and the goals they have set for their project. We would love to make your dreams for your home come true as well!
When the time comes to have your hardwood floors refinished, simply give us a call. At NYNJ Flooring, we can make your worn floors look brand new again. Our team of experts has years of experience working on refinishing projects of all sizes and difficulties, and you will find that we can make even the most worn floors look like they are brand new again. Whether you want to match the original color or to create a brand new, unique look, we can help!
We excel in the refinishing process in many ways:
Expert Prep Work: You will find that our experienced team will spend ample time preparing both your home and your floors for refinishing. We know that preparation and cleanup are critical aspects of our job, and we will work hard to protect your fixtures and to cover all of your vents to help keep dust and debris at bay. We will also vacuum up any small, loose particles before we begin work.
Smooth Sanding: Using a combination of hand tools and professional sanding tools, our team will work to create a smooth and beautiful finish on your floors. We usually make multiple passes with our equipment and you will find that we exercise great patience during this process. We will also work to create an adequate ventilation plan to help contain and eliminate all of the dust and debris that is created during the refinishing process.
Buffering: This step is a key element in our dust free guarantee. After we sand your floors, our experts will utilize a detailed buffering process in order to remove all dust and debris created during the sanding process.
Staining: This is often the most exciting part of the process for our customers. Our team of experts will work with you to help you pick the perfect stain to cover your floors. Whether you want to match your cabinets, match existing floors, or to create a brand new look, you will find that our vast selection offers what you need. When we are ready to apply the stain, you will find that we do exactly what it takes to make everything even and that we will utilize multiple coats in order to achieve the ideal, lasting look. After the stain has been applied and has dried, we will buff your floors.
Cleanup: Our dust free guarantee is a point of pride at NYNJ Flooring. While dust and debris may be a part of the refinishing process, they shouldn’t be your problem. We will do everything it takes to leave your home as clean as it was when we arrived.
You can’t trust just anyone to refinish your hardwood floors. Thanks to great prices, an excellent crew, top notch materials, professional installation, and free estimates, our customers say that www.nynjflooring.com is Northern New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania’s top hardwood floor company. Give us a call at (732) 768-0741 or (908) 433-6370 today to schedule an appointment for a free estimate and let’s get started on your hardwood flooring today!
Posted by - nynj-flooring
At NYNJ Flooring, we specialize in both residential and commercial hardwood floor refinishing for customers throughout New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. You will find that we use only the best wood, and our experts are happy to help you select the ideal flooring, stain, and finish to help you create the living space you’ve been dreaming of. If you have worn floors and want to start the refinishing process, let NYNJ Flooring help. We can transform old, worn floors into beautiful floors that look like new in only a matter of days!
Foot traffic can cause hardwood floors to take on a scratched or dull appearance over time. Thanks to variations in humidity and temperature, your floors may even start to expand. Refinishing can help improve both the look and the feel of your flooring, and this surprisingly small investment can make a difference that will last for many years to come.
How We Refinish Your Floor:
At NYNJ Flooring, we take great pride in the entire refinishing process, from the first step to the last.
- Preparing the Surface: When refinishing a floor, you will find that we start by preparing the floor’s surface for the process. We get the floor ready for sanding and refinishing and take steps to help contain any dust or debris that will be created during the process. We will cover your furniture and vents and will work to create a ventilation plan.
- Sanding: Using only the best professional grade tools, we will spend a good deal of time sanding down your floors to a smooth finish. This helps us get the absolute best result from refinishing. You will find that we are continuously cleaning and vacuuming during this process in order to keep dust from travelling to the rest of your home.
- Buffering: Dust and debris from sanding is a natural part of the refinishing process. With NYNJ Flooring, however, you never have to worry. Our team of professionals utilizes a full buffering process in order to clean up the mess. We will make sure that everything is fully cleaned before we move on to the next step.
- Staining and Finishing: Once your floor has been prepared and is ready to accept stain, our expert crew will apply the stain you have chosen as well as the chosen finish with extreme care. We apply multiple coats, depending on the color and finish, and will pay extra attention to edges and corners to ensure an even color and finish.
- Cleanup: At NYNJ Flooring, our job isn’t done until the customer is fully satisfied with both the final product and the condition in which we are leaving the home. During restoration, we pay extra attention to cleanup. We call it our dust-free guarantee.
NYNJ Flooring Makes Old Flooring Look New Again!
If the hardwood flooring in your home is worn and you are ready for a new look, contact us at www.nynjflooring.com or (732) 768-0741 or (908) 433-6370. We will schedule a risk-free, no cost, in-home estimate. You will find that we can often start the job in a matter of only a few days, which means no waiting around for weeks or months for work to begin. We offer the best wood products, affordable pricing choices, and excellent customer service. We can also help you develop a plan to create a unique living space. We don’t consider any job to be too big, too small, or too complex for our experts. We know that refinishing your floors is a big decision and that you shouldn’t trust just anyone. If you are looking for the top hardwood flooring experts in the New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania area, contact NYNJ Flooring today!